Being diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), whether Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, raises many questions. Having IBD requires lifelong care and management of symptoms. Fortunately, Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic Children’s have expert experience and advanced treatment options available for you. It’s one of the few medical centers in the country uniquely able to provide seamless care for IBD patients of all ages throughout their life.
To help you decide the best approach to managing IBD, Cleveland Clinic’s world-renowned specialists have produced a comprehensive treatment guide. This free download provides the facts you need to make an informed decision when considering treatment at any age. The guide includes:
- Goals and treatment options for both adults and children
- The role of nutrition and lifestyle in IBD
- The benefits of choosing Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic Children’s, one of the best programs in the country able to provide lifelong care for adults and children.
Request an Appointment
To schedule a consultation with our IBD specialists, please call us
Adult Patients: 866.841.4534
Pediatric Patients: 866.852.8319
Download Our Free IBD Treatment Guide for Adults & Children
Your guide will also be sent to your email.
- Cleveland Clinic’s Digestive Disease Institute has performed more operations for Crohn’s disease and more J-pouch procedures than any other institution and has been ranked No. 2 in the country for gastroenterology services by U.S. News & World Report since 2003
- Cleveland Clinic Children’s staff of 12 pediatric gastroenterologists make it one of the largest pediatric IBD programs in the country, treating more children and adolescents with IBD every year than many other programs